- Which chapter of KCS Act deals with the establishment.
|(A)Chapter XVI||(B)Chapter X|
|(C)Chapter XIV||(D)Chapter XII|
- ____________ means any matter touching the business, constitution or management of the society capable of being subject to litigation and includes claim in respect of any sum payable to or by a society.
- When the registrar refuses to register an amendment of the bye-law of a society, he shall communicate the order of refusal within _____ days of the order to the society.
|(A)30 Days||(B)15 Days|
|(C)7 Days||(D)60 Days|
- Which of the following is an apex industrial processing society?
- ____________ co-operative societies may admit industrial and commercial establishments and other organizations registered under any other law as member
- Members right to inspect the account in the society defined in _____ of KCS Rules
|(A)Rule 23||(B)Rule 25|
|(C)Rule 22||(D)Rule 26|
- Commuted leave can be granted only to an officer:
|(A)In permanent employment|
|(B)Who has completed probation in the entry post|
|(C)Who has completed three years of continuous service|
|(D)Both (A) and (C)|
- Casual vacancy of an elected member of the committee shall be filled up by nomination by the committee, if the term of office of the board is __________.
|(A)Less than half of its original term||(B)At any time|
|(C)More than half of its original term||(D)None of the cases above|
- The appointment of state chief co-operative election commissioner shall be for a period of ___________, whichever is earlier
|(A)Five years or 62 years age||(B)3 years or 62 years age|
|(C)Five years or 65 years age||(D)3 years or 65 years age|
- Along with the nomination paper, the candidate shall deposit Rs._____ in the society, which shall be refunded to the candidate if he/she gets more than ten percentage of the total votes polled.
- Maximum number of members in the interim committee, which is formed in the case of division of a society.
|(A)7 Members||(B)5 Members|
|(C)3 Members||(D)9 Members|
- _______ fixes the maximum rates of travelling allowances and daily allowances or sitting fees for any society or class of societies.
- Government by notification in Gazette exempt any class of societies from taxes on:
|(A)Agricultural Income||(B)Sale or Purchase of goods|
|(C)Professions||(D)All of the above|
- Which of the following funds are not maintained by Registrar of Co-operative societies?
|(A)Agricultural Credit Stabilization Fund||(B)Co-operative Member Relief Fund|
|(C)Co-operative Education Fund||(D)Both A & B|
- The maximum number of days of Paternity Leave granted to a male state govt. employee during the confinement of his wife is:
|(A)90 Days||(B)30 Days|
|(C)15 Days||(D)10 Days|
- Rule 55 of KCS Rules deals with:
|(A)Restrictions on borrowing||(B)Transaction with non-members|
|(C)Manner of investment of funds||(D)Restrictions on grant of loans|
- No credit society other than CARD Bank, exclusively on the mortgage of immovable properties, shall grant loans for periods exceeding _________________.
|(A)180 Months||(B)120 Months|
|(C)240 Months||(D)100 Months|
- The immovable property acquired by a society through a sale by sale officer shall be disposed of by the society within ___________ from the acquisition.
|(A)5 Years||(B)7 Years|
|(C)10 Years||(D)12 Years|
- __________ is framed for the establishment of a fund for meeting the loan liability of those members availed loans from the co-operative society and died within the repayment period of such loans
|(A)Co-operative Development and Welfare Fund||(B)Deposit Guarantee Scheme|
|(C)Consortium Lending Scheme||(D)Co-operative Risk Fund Scheme|
- Section 63 of KCS Act deals with:
|(A)Gratuity||(B)Restrictions on Borrowings|
|(C)Director of Co-operative Audit||(D)Maintenance of Fluid Resources|
- Accounts of every society shall be audited within ________ of the close of the financial year.
|(A)9 Months||(B)4 Months|
|(C)6 Months||(D)3 Months|
- The DCA shall be competent to appoint one or more auditors specially or exclusively for the audit of the accounts of one or more societies, each having a working capital or annual sales exceeding ______________ rupees.
|(A)Rs.15 Lakhs||(B)Rs.20 Lakhs|
|(C)Rs.25 Lakhs||(D)Rs.50 Lakhs|
- Powers of liquidator is defined in ________ of KCS Act.
|(A)Section 70||(B)Section 73|
|(C)Section 69||(D)Section 72|
- Board of Directors of Kerala State Co-operative Bank shall consist of not more than _________ as may be prescribed in the rules.
|(A)21 Members||(B)23 Members|
|(C)15 Members||(D)25 Members|
- The _______ shall, in consultation with ______, fix or alter the number and designation of the officers and servants of the different classes of societies.
|(A)Managing Committee, Registrar||(B)Government, Registrar|
|(C)Managing Committee, Government||(D)Registrar, Government|
- _________ are the amount earned by a business concern by selling its product and services.
- Rs.8000 is withdrawn by the proprietor for personal use. Which of the following effects will happen:
|(A)Increase capital and increase cash||(B)Reduce capital and increase cash|
|(C)Increase capital and reduce cash||(D)Reduce capital and Reduce cash|
- While preparing the trail balance, which of the following have debit balances:
|(C)Incomes and gains||(D)Capital|
- Which of the following entries are not recorded in a journal proper:
|(A)Closing Entries||(B)Purchase of fixed assets|
|(C)Purchase of goods||(D)Writing off bad debts|
- Which of the following entries require to prepare reconciliation statement:
|(A)Cheque issued but not presented||(B)Bank Charges|
|(C)Amount collected as per standing instructions||(D)All of the above|
- Sale of furniture to Mr.Asoka was wrongly entered in the sales book. Hence in the rectification entry, which account is debited?
|(A)Asoka a/c||(B)Sales a/c|
|(C)Furniture a/c||(D)None of these|
- A manufacturing concern first prepare _______ to find out the costs of production.
|(A)Balance Sheet||(B)Trading account|
|(C)Profit and loss a/c||(D)Manufacturing a/c|
- In _______ method of depreciation, the amount spent on the purchase of an asset is considered as an investment and such investment is assumed to earn interest at a certain rate.
|(A)Depreciation Fund Method||(B)Depletion Method|
|(C)Annuity Method||(D)Original Cost Method|
- Profit prior to incorporation is a __________.
|(A)Specific reserve||(B)General reserve|
|(C)Capital reserve||(D)Revenue reserve|
- Underlying accounting principle necessitating amortization of intangible assets is:
|(A)Matching Concept||(B)Cost Concept|
|(C)Realization Concept||(D)Both (A) and (C)|
- AS-6 deals with:
|(A)Intangible Assets||(B)Depreciation Accounting|
|(C)Revenue Recognition||(D)Cash Flow Statements|
- Credit balance in nominal account shows:
|(A)Income in Business||(B)Expense in Business|
|(C)Asset in Business||(D)Loss in Business|
- A motor car which was purchased for Rs. 20,000 had a book value of Rs.12000 and was sold for Rs. 25,000. The capital profit is:
- When obligation is not probable or the amount expected to be paid to settle the liability cannot be determined with sufficient reliability, it is called:
- Credit purchase of stationery by a stationery dealer will be recorded in:
|(A)Sales Book||(B)Purchase Book|
|(C)Cash Book||(D)Journal Proper|
- Standard cost is:
|(A)Predetermined cost||(B)Current replacement cost|
|(C)Historical Cost||(D)Actual Cost|
- Cost of a machine is Rs.2000 and after two years the book value of the machine is Rs.1000. If the depreciation was calculated under straight-line method, what was the percentage of depreciation?
- Unearned income account is:
|(A)A Liability||(B)An Asset|
|(C)An Expense||(D)An Income|
- The ownership right of the consignment stock is always with the:
- If net loss is Rs.5000, General expenses are Rs.14500, Sales amount is Rs.25000. Then the gross profit will be:
- Profit and loss on revaluation is shared among the partners in:
|(A)New Profit Sharing||(B)Capital|
|(C)Old Profit Sharing||(D)Equally|
- To provide funds to pay to the retiring partner or to the representatives of a deceased partner, generally partners create:
|(A)Sinking Fund||(B)Reserve Fund|
|(C)Joint Life Policy||(D)Separate Bank Account|
- Document inviting offers from public to subscribe shares of a company is:
|(C)Memorandum of Association||(D)Articles of Association|
- Dividend are usually paid on:
|(A)Issued capital||(B)Called-up capital|
|(C)Authorized capital||(D)Paid-up capital|
- In case the whole or a part of the security issued are not subscribed by the public, who will subscribe such unsubscribed securities for a fixed commission?
- The Tokyo congress in the year ____ appointed Ian Macpherson to formulate the co-operative principles.
- Raiffeisen founded first society named “Village society” in ______.
- Luigi Luzzatti is the pioneer of co-operative movement in ___________
- SevenAke book was a research study done by the co-operative specialists in ________.
- Dr.Ulkrik engaged in the spread of co-operative movement in ____________.
- Central or apex societies couldn’t be started under the _____ Act.
|(A)1904 Act||(B)1912 Act|
|(C)1932 Act||(D)1969 Act|
- Which of the following is not a concept in respect of co-operative societies:
|(A)Voluntary Formation||(B)Autonomous Function|
|(C)Professional Management||(D)Autocratic Control|
- The governing council of NCUI shall meet at least __________.
|(A)Once in a month||(B)Once in a quarter|
|(C)Once in half yearly||(D)Once in yearly|
- __________ is an autonomous society promoted by Ministry of agriculture and farmers welfare under the societies registration act, 1860.
- Board of Directors of NABARD consist of __________.
|(A)20 Members||(B)21 Members|
|(C)15 Members||(D)51 Members|
- Taluks which do not have a Circle Co-operative Union is/are:
|(C)Thirurangady||(D)Both (A) and (C)|
- Kerala State Co-operative Consumer Federation was registered on:
- In co-operative sector, Urban banks comes under the preview of ____________.
|(A)KCS Act||(B)Companies Act|
|(C)BR Act||(D)None of these|
- In KsheeraUlpadaka Co-operative Societies (KUCS), the audit is done by:
|(A)Auditor of Co-operative Department||(B)Auditor of Diary Department|
|(C)Internal Auditor||(D)Chartered Accountant|
- The coir co-operative in Kerala is of ____________.
|(A)Three tier||(B)Two Tier|
|(C)Unitary||(D)None of these|
- Patronage dividend is associated with:
|(A)Diary Societies||(B)Credit Societies|
|(C)Consumer Societies||(D)Marketing Societies|
- Headquarters of Tourfed is located at:
- Which of the following is not the product of RUBCO?
|(C)LUSH Oil||(D)Periyar Mixture|
- _________ is a statutory corporation under the Ministry of Agriculture established by Government of India.
- IFFCO registered in ___________
- Townsend Committee appointed in the year:
- The book “Co-operative Way” was written by:
|(A)E M Hough||(B)C R Fay|
|(C)J P Warbase||(D)Malcolm Darling|
- Committee on Co-operative law in the year 1956 was under the chairmanship of:
|(A)S T Raja||(B)R G Saraiyya|
|(C)H Calvert||(D)V N Mehta|
- Who quoted “If co-operation fails, there will fail the best hope for rural India”:
|(C)Mahatma Gandhi||(D)Royal Commission|
- Which of the following is not a recommendation of All India Rural Credit Review Committee?
|(A)Small Farmers Development Agency||(B)Multipurpose societies are to be organized|
|(C)Marginal Farmers and Agricultural Labours Development Agency||(D)Constitution of Agriculture Credit Board|
- One of the criteria for scheduled bank is the paid-up share capital and raised funds must be at least _________, which is subject to revision by RBI from time to time.
|(A)Rs.1 Lakh||(B)Rs.5 Lakhs|
|(C)Rs.10 Lakhs||(D)Rs.1 Crore|
- __________ is a financial transaction and a type of debtor finance in which a business sells its account receivables to a third party at a discount.
|(C)Factoring||(D)Letter of credit|
- The minimum value of assets which RBI was required to hold to issue currency is:
|(A)Rs.500 Crores||(B)Rs.115 Crores|
|(C)Rs.85 Crores||(D)Rs.200 Crores|
- Director of a banking company other than Chairman and Whole-time director shall not hold office continuously for a period of __________.
|(A)5 Years||(B)8 Years|
|(C)10 Years||(D)12 Years|
- ___________ means a charge on the movable property created by the borrower in favour of a creditor without the delivery of possession of the movable property to creditor.
- ____________ is the standard rate at which RBI prepared to buy or rediscount the bill of exchange or other commercial paper eligible for purchase.
|(A)Bank Rate||(B)Base Rate|
- ____________ is the right of creditor to compensate any amount due him from the debtor.
|(A)Right of appropriation||(B)Right of lien|
|(C)Right to charge interest||(D)Right to set-off|
- Which of the following is not a pillar of KYC policy:
|(A)Customer Identification||(B)Risk Management|
|(C)Duty of Secrecy||(D)Monitoring of Transactions|
- BR Act section 45 ZC deals with:
|(A)Nomination in locker accounts||(B)Nomination in deposit accounts|
|(C)Nomination in joint accounts||(D)Nomination in safe custody accounts|
- Section 13 of NI Act deals with:
|(A)Inland Instrument||(B)Negotiable Instrument|
|(C)Foreign Instrument||(D)None of these|
- _________ is a time-bound bill which means payment has to be made within the given time period and time
|(A)Accommodation Bill||(B)Demand Bill|
|(C)Clean Bill||(D)Usance Bill|
- ________ crossing is made when the banker in whose favour the cheque is crossed does not have branch where the cheque is paid.
|(A)Special Crossing||(B)General Crossing|
|(C)Double Crossing||(D)Not Negotiable Crossing|
- Section 56 of NI Act specifies that ____________ endorsement is not valid.
|(A)Facultative||(B)Endorsement in blank|
- Section 18 of BR Act deals with:
|(A)Cash Reserve||(B)Reserve Fund|
|(C)Statutory Liquid Reserve||(D)None of these|
- Days of grace is defined in section ___ of NI Act.
|(A)Section 23||(B)Section 22|
|(C)Section 21||(D)Section 24|
- In ________ mortgage, the mortgagor binds himself to repay the mortgage money on a certain date and transfers the mortgaged property absolutely to the mortgagee.
|(A)Usufructuary Mortgage||(B)Simple Mortgage|
|(C)English Mortgage||(D)Anomalous Mortgage|
- Which of the following is not an NPA:
|(A)Doubtful Asset||(B)Standard Asset|
|(C)Sub-standard Asset||(D)Loss Asset|
- In __________ banking, two or more separately incorporated banks are brought under the control of a holding company.
|(A)Group Banking||(B)Correspondent Banking|
|(C)Branch Banking||(D)Chain Banking|
- RBI approved ‘CAMELS’ as per the recommendation of ______________.
|(A)Narasimham Committee||(B)Nariman Committee|
|(C)Padmanabhan Committee||(D)B P Patel Committee|
- Effect of material alteration is defined in section ____ of NI Act.
|(A)Section 91||(B)Section 59|
|(C)Section 74||(D)Section 87|
- Every banking company shall submit a return in the prescribed form as at the end of such calendar year those accounts which have not been operated upon _______ as unclaimed deposits.
|(A)2 Years||(B)10 Years|
|(C)5 Years||(D)8 Years|
- Lead bank scheme was introduced by RBI in the year:
- Liability of the drawer of the bill of exchange is:
|(A)Primary and Absolute||(B)Secondary and Conditional|
|(C)Joint and Several||(D)No Liability|
- The drawer cannot countermand __________ cheque
|(A)Crossed Cheque||(B)Open Cheque|
|(C)Duly Dated Cheque||(D)Marked Cheque|
- Authorized share capital of Regional Rural Banks has been raised to:
|(A)Rs.1 Crores||(B)Rs.10 Crores|
|(C)Rs.5 Crores||(D)Rs.100 Crores|