- Only after the payment of dividend to all other shares, the _________ shares will get bonus.
- __________ represents the unsecured promissory notes issued by the firms to raise short-term funds.
- __________ is considered while determining the book value of the equity shares.
- Capital redemption reserve can be used for issuing _________ shares.
- An invitation to the public for subscription of company’s shares and debentures is called ____.
- Authorised share capital is mentioned in the ________ of the company.
- Capital reserves are created from ___________.
- ___________ means an amount which is written off or retained by the way of providing for any unknown future liability of which amount cannot be determined accurately.
- In ________ statement, items of revenue nature is included and items of capital nature are excluded.
- Receipts and payment account will not reveal ______.
- ___________ serves the purpose of trial balance under double entry system.
- The objective of _______ ratio is to measure the ability of the firm to meet its short-term liability.
- _____ ratio measures the efficiency with the resources of the firm are employed.
- Under capitalisation method, ______ is the amount of capital saved.
- In consignment, the document used to give information of the goods send is called ________.
- In consignment sales, ___________ is not transferred.
- Consignment stock is shown as _____ in balance sheet.
- Amount given in lumpsum and the repayment in instalment is called ________.
- __________ statement contains details regarding the loans to be disbursed.
- Profit on revaluation account is shared in ___ ratio.
- Company is a person created by ___________.
- Fictitious asset also include ___________ expenditure.
- _______ refers to any amount which is definitely irrecoverable.
- _________ is an error within the same class of account but affecting different persons.
- AS 15 deals with _________.
- While amalgamation or division of society, the member is given ________ period for the withdrawal of shares and deposit.
- The subsidiary institution constituted under section 14AA of KCS Act shall not include a ___________.
- If any question arises as to the classification of the society, it shall be referred to ____.
- _________ society may admit any other society as nominal or associate member.
- Rule associated with form no 31 is ______.
- Rule 18 of KCS Act is _______.
- For the purpose of calculating the term of committee, five years from __________ will be taken to be the term of committee.
- Kerala Revenue Recovery Act came into force in the year _______.
- Incidental charges register should be kept in the society for ______ period.
- Statements and returns to be submitted by the society is dealt in rule ___.
- Number of members in representative general body shall not exceed ____ if the number of members of society is between 2500 and 10000.
- In case of primary society, the resolution for the conduct of election shall be sent to SCEC through _________.
- The rank of officers to be posted for election duty may be fixed by ____ in consultation with government.
- Term and conditions of SCEC is mentioned in rule ___ of KCS Rules.
- A special general body shall be called by the requisition from ___ of the total number of members.
- It shall be the duty of the ___________ of every society to maintain the records and seal of society under his safe custody.
- ______ means a special charge on movable or immovable property, in favour of society dealing with credit by a mere declaration in writing by the borrower, which will have all the characteristics of a valid mortgage.
- Section 40 of KCS Act is ___________.
- A declaration to be made under section 36 shall be in form no ___.
- Failure in the remittance of co-operative education fund attract a penal interest at the rate ____ on the default amount.
- _________ shall have the power to fix the maximum lending limit of a credit society by general or special order in writing.
- Rule 59 of KCS Rule is __________.
- The immovable property acquired by society shall be disposed of by society within _____ period from the acquisition.
- Within _______ period of the date of receipt of audit report, the DCA shall issue audit certificate.
- No auditor shall accept the audit of more than ____ societies for audit in a financial year.
- Japanese co-operative consumer union established in the year _____.
- Province in England considered to be pioneer of co-operative whole sale stores is _____.
- Co-operative marketing association of Canada is called ____.
- Paul Lumbar is a well-known co-operator in ________.
- Rural credit societies in Italy was the contribution of _______.
- In the year _____, the retail societies of Denmark had organized their wholesale society named FDB.
- Kolkhoz in Russia was the familiar name of _________.
- Food fares are connected with the co-operative movement of ________.
- The co-operative legislation in Japan is __________.
- _______ was the first form of people commune in China.
- Hantex is a/an _________ society.
- Pledge Loan System is associated with _______.
- Production bonus is set apart from _________.
- Crop loan is a_____ loan.
- _______ is at the middle level of coir co-operatives in Kerala.
- The first co-operative college is at __________.
- Headquarters of ULCCS is at __________.
- Kerala State Handloom Development Corporations is generally known as ____.
- Kerala Institute of Rural Development is located at ___________.
- In the year ____, Amul started in Kaira district of Gujarath.
- Who was the chairman of the ‘committee on land development bank’ in the year 1973?
- CRAFICARD committee submitted their report in the year _____.
- Expert committee to examine three tier co-operative credit structure in the year ____.
- HQ of KRIBHCO is at ______.
- Who quoted “co-operation is an educational programme employing economic activities”.
- Expand CDR.
- NPCI started business in the year _____.
- Alpha numeric code that identifies a bank branch participating in the interbank electronic fund transfer is _____.
- Rule of Claytons case relates to _____ of payments.
- Regulation of NBFC was strengthened by RBI in the year _____.
- The system in a bank for immediate payment up to a certain limit is called _____.
- Expand NACH.
- ______ is the minimum lending rate.
- Section 26 of BR Act defines ________.
- Audit is defined in section ____ of BR Act.
- Disposal of non-banking assets is defined in section ___ of BR Act.
- Section 17 of NI Act defines ____________.
- Holders right to duplicate of lost bill is defined in section ____ of NI act.
- Chapter 8 of NI Act defines _________.
- According to DICGC Act, ________ means the aggregate of the unpaid balances due to a depositor in respect of all his accounts.
- RBI Act section _____ defines banks power to collect credit information.
- Section 24 of RBI act defines __________.
- VOSTRO account with debit balance is a/an _______.
- _______ note means a currency note become dirty due to usage.
- Technology Development and Modernisation Fund has setup by _____.
- Mahila Bank merged with ____ bank in 2017.
- RRB is a _____ level bank.
- _______ indicates the rate of interest at which bank lends to favourable customers.
- Section 172 of Indian Contract Act is ______.
- Limit fixed for the accepting deposits in payments bank is ____ per customer.
|1. Founder Shares|
|2. Commercial Papers|
|3. Net worth|
|4. Fully Paid Bonus Shares|
|6. Memorandum of Association|
|7. Capital Profit|
|9. Income and expenditure statement|
|11. Receipts and Disbursements a/c|
|12. Current Ratio|
|13. Activity/Turnover ratio|
|15. Performa Invoice|
|19. Credit Limit Statement|
|20. Old Ratio|
|22. Deferred Revenue|
|23. Bad Debt|
|24. Error of Commission|
|25. Employee Benefits|
|26. Two Months|
|27. Partnership Firm|
|29. Hospital Co-operative Society|
|30. Rule 16E|
|31. Procedure of expulsion of member|
|32. Date of Election|
|34. 3 years|
|35. Rule 33|
|36. 200 Members|
|37. Assistant Registrar|
|39. Rule 35C|
|41. Paid secretary/ Manager|
|43. Exemption from certain taxes, feeds, duties|
|44. Form No 7|
|48. 7 Years|
|49. 3 months|
|50. 30 Societies|
|57. Collective farming|
|59. Industrial Co-operative Law|
|60. Mutual Aid Team|
|61. Apex Producer Society|
|62. Marketing Societies|
|63. Net Profit|
|64. Production Loan|
|65. Central Coir Marketing Society|
|67. Vadakara, Kozhikode|
|69. Kottarakara, Kollam|
|71. K Madhavadas|
|75. Mirdha Committee|
|76. Corporate Debt Restructuring|
|81. Teller System|
|82. National Automated Clearing House|
|83. Base Rate|
|84. Return of unclaimed deposits|
|85. Section 30|
|86. Section 9|
|87. Ambiguous Instrument|
|88. Section 45A|
|89. Notice of dishonour|
|91. Section 45B|
|92. Denomination of Notes|
|94. Soiled Note|
|97. Primary Level Bank|
|98. Prime Lending Rate|